Monday, June 18, 2012

You mean...

I started a new job recently and part of my training is watching some videos on teen pregnancy. Noah was doing school in the next room, but was apparently listening to the video. After the girl on the video gave birth, he came in and we had the following conversation:

Noah: Mom? Did you give birth to me like that?

Me: Yep.

Noah: How did you get me out of your tummy?

Me: I had to push you out with my stomach muscles.

Noah looks confused and puts his hand on his tummy: But how...did...how did I come out of your tummy? Did I rip your skin?

Me, laughing: No, you didn't actually come out my tummy. You came out...(I point towards my legs).

Noah's expression turns from confusion to dread: You mean...I came out your butt? 

Me: Pretty much.

Noah does a face palm: Gross. That's disgusting.

Me, laughing: Gross huh?

Noah, walking away: I don't want to talk about this anymore. Gross...

From the other room, I hear him mutter, "All I wanted was a peaceful break from school. And this is what I get."

LOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment