Thursday, June 21, 2012

Multi-talented

Noah is multi-talented. Not only does he say funny things, he can do funny things as well. Take bowling for example. 




Notice the extremely technical approach. We like to call it the Juggernaut. And, in case you missed it, Noah is indeed using the force to push pins down. Like I said...multi-talented. 


He can also draw amazing works of art. As long as the subject matter is dinosaurs of jedi battles.









He also has the ability to send me into a rage orbit using less than ten words. 


This morning, while I was brewing my coffee, he came up to me and said, "Can I go out to the car and get my sword?" I responded, "In a minute."
Exactly one minute later, Noah pops into the kitchen and says, "A minute is 60 seconds. Your time is up." 

Hulk smash is illegal in real life, right? Yeah, that's what I thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment